PUBLIC SERVICE ICT AND DECENTRALIZED UNITS
The Public Service Management is mandated to coordinate effective county administration and provision of quality public services, effective and efficient management of human resources, County records management services, legal services and public Communication.
CEC PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT, ICT & DEVOLVED UNITS
|CO OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR, PUBLIC SERVICE, ADMINISTRATION & DEVOLVED UNITS.|
MR. LINUS LOSHALIMA
CO CIVIC EDUCATION & PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
MISSION- To transform the county public service to be professional, efficient and effective for the realization of county development goals.
General administration, HR, security and law enforcement, communication and ICT, peace, disaster and emergency response, peace, records, women and PLWs and devolved units.
- Training and capacity building
- Staff performance management
- Developing HRM policies
- Developing county transport policies
- Conducting civic education
security and law enforcement,
communication and ICT,
disaster and emergency response,
Women and PLWs and devolved units.
County peace and security County Public Service Management
- Trained 15 officers on HRD policy formulation and 9 officers on senior management course at KSG.
- Approved HRM Strategic plan.
- Improved ICT integration in the County.
- Sensitized 130 staff on Performance Management.
- Prepared more than 50 newsletters to date
- Improved coordination, management and supervision of decentralized functions and services